For any woman, the butt is the most vital part of the body. Of course, when it comes to working out, why would we want to leave it out of the list? It is always better to have a good and healthy looking behind to flaunt around when we go to the beach, or want to wear a really nice dress.
So how can we make sure that we tone the glutes appropriately with a few simple exercises at home or in a gym like Club Fitness? It is actually pretty simple, and it can guarantee that your butt look very toned after these 5 amazing workouts.
Here are 5 easy butt-shaping workouts designed to make your glutes look great:
Backward leg raise
This is a great work out that hits the butt directly and will ensure that you tone your butt accordingly. It will also tone your abs and shoulders.
Areas hit: Arms, shoulders, abs and butt
- Start formation on all fours either on the floor or a mat.
- Make sure to keep your hands aligned with your shoulders and with your back flat.
- If you are right handed, extend your right leg upward and raise it as high as you can.
- Return your right knee to the floor and align with your left hand.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Do at least 15 to 30 reps in two sets. Make sure to apply to each side.
This work out will hit your inner thighs, butt, and your abs.
Areas hit: Butt, Abs, and inner thighs.
- Start formation on all fours either on the floor or a mat, whichever feels comfortable.
- Lower your hips to the floor or mat so that hips, knees and ankles are stacked.
- Which ever feels comfortable, bring the right knee to the chest
- Bend elbows to lower chest toward floor.
- Repeat with other side.
Do at least two sets with 10 – 15 reps each side.
Leg lift lunge
This complex exercise is a combination of lunges and leg raises. It hits four areas of the body such as:
Areas hit: Quads, abs, butt, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
- Lunge back with your left leg, raising your arms in front of you to shoulder height.
- Stand with your right leg, with your knee slightly bent, then lift your knee to hip height in front of you.
- Extend your left leg behind you, then hinge forward to your hips and bring then bring your hands to your hips.
- Return back to knee lift position with your arms at shoulder height.
- Step back to lunge position to complete 1 rep.
Do at least two sets with 15 – 20 reps for each side.
You may be interested
Top 6 Tips on How to Make Time for ExerciseEditorial Staff - March 25, 2020
A normal day can get by without you noticing it. One minute you wake while expecting to accomplish something, and…
Top 5 Ways for Efficient WorkoutsEditorial Staff - March 16, 2020
When you’re at the World Gym, a great workout isn’t all about what you’re doing while you’re there. In most…