2023. Prices may vary by location and are updated frequently.
A yearly enhancement fee of $39 will be charged 88 days after joining & every year thereafter on the same date as long as you are a member.
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$15.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$25.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$0.00|
Basic + Classes
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$25.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex + Classes
24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms, Kidsplex, Group Fitness
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$35.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$0.00|
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$240.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$300.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$0.00|
Basic + Classes
$0 Enrollment Fee, $0 Enhancement Fee, 24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms. Group Fitness
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Classes)||$300.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Classes)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex + Classes
$0 Enrollment Fee, $0 Enhancement Fee, 24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms. Kidsplex, Group Fitness
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$360.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$0.00|
Bodyplex started out with a rather ambitious vision: To deliver an anticipated, life-changing fitness experience the world didn’t know it was missing. Basically, they want to raise the bar as to what kind of workout experience their members should enjoy.
- For Bodyplex, the members matter the most. The service-team member here are passionate about providing the kind of workout experience that members will just rave about. The gyms also offer a workout place with positive energy and outstanding atmosphere.
- Innovation is also a big deal at Bodyplex. They always monitor their current methods and try to find new ways of making things even better. They regularly upgrade their equipment, even as they offer fun and inspiring classes that actually produce results.
- Bodyplex insists on hiring only team members that share their vision. While many brands offer the same type of high-tech equipment, it’s the staff people here that makes Bodyplex unique. Their people are courteous yet enthusiastic, and truly committed.
- The workout environment is fun, engaging, and ultimately challenging. It’s not just anyplace.
Most of the Bodyplex locations are in Georgia, with gyms in:
- Blue Ridge
- Hamilton Mill
- Lake Oconee
- Newnan / Sharpsburg
But you can also find Bodyplex gyms in Caparra, Canovanas, and Guaynabo in Puerto Rico.
Here are some benefits you might enjoy as a member of Bodyplex:
Here, you first start with a complimentary consultation. You’ll discuss your fitness goals with an expert so you can then come up with a customized workout plan. The plan will factor in your fitness goals, your available schedule, and the various programming options that Bodyplex offers. At the end, you’ll get your weekly schedule.
To achieve your goals, you can opt for any of the following types of guidance:
- Personal training (1-on-1)
- Small group training (1 to 4 people)
- Team training
Each location may have different classes available, though the following are normally included:
- Les Mills Grit
- Les Mills Sprint
- Les Mills Body Pump
- Les Mills RPM
- Les Mills Body Step
- Les Mills Body Attack
- Les Mills Body Flow
- Aerial Yoga
- Silver Sneakers Classic
- Chair Yoga
- Les Mills Tone
- Les Mills Body Combat
The Bodyplex H.I.I.T. Kit
This is an upgraded membership that integrates the Les Mills GRIT and Les Mills Sprint programs into a 30-minute High-Intensity Interval Training program. The basic premise here that you go as hard as you can for a short period of time. Rest a bit, and then repeat. It combines strength training with cardio and plyometrics so your workouts are truly intense—and effective.
With just half an hour of HIIT, your resting metabolism gets a real boost. You’ll burn fat more effectively for the next 9 hours after such an intense workout. It’s also 9 times more effective at burning fat than steady state training (such as maintaining the same jogging pace for half an hour).
Afterwards, you can improve results not by putting in more sessions. It’s all about increasing the intensity of the workouts.
Less Mills is a brand that offers a wide range of fitness classes. These classes are available in more than 21,000 gyms spread across 110 countries.
- Body Combat. This lets you punch and kick to fitness with martial arts.
- Body Attack. You get high-energy athletic training to boost your cardio stamina.
- This is high-intensity interval training that uses movements backed by real science.
- This is cycle training that eliminates the impact on your joints even as you boost your cardio fitness.
- Body Step. You get an athletic step workout to improve your tone and cardio fitness.
- You become more fit with a great combination of strength, cardio, and core training.
- This is the strength workout for the whole body, designed to get you toned and fit.
What is Chair Yoga?
This is modified form of hatha yoga designed for the elderly and other adults with health issues. It offers various special movements that incorporate more exercise opportunities and also increased circulation for people who spend too much time sitting down.
You can do the special poses at your desk at work, or even when you’re traveling on long flights. The special poses can help improve your flexibility, while relieving stiffness and cramps. They can even improve your mental state.
What is Zumba?
This is a type of high-energy workouts set to the frenetic beats of flamenco, salsa, and merengue music. It actually feels like a dance party, which helps explain why Zumba remains so popular. It involves choreographed dance numbers that you might imagine seeing in a nightclub.
What is the Silver Sneakers Classic?
This is a workout designed for seniors, and it’s friendly for workout beginners. The workouts don’t really require special equipment. In most cases, the 30-minute workout will include a warmup and preliminary stretching, followed by drills to boost coordination, stability, and balance. Bodyweight exercises are also used for greater strength and toning the muscles.
This is the supervised childcare service offered to members, so parents can work out with complete peace of mind. Children have lots of space for them here, with plenty of toys and art activities to occupy their time and interest. Of course, there’s also a television among the other entertainment options.
For more information about Bodyplex, visit their official website.
How much is a Bodyplex membership?
Basic Plan: $15/month
Basic + Kidsplex Plan: $25/month
Basic + Classes Plan: $25/month
Basic + Kidsplex Plan + Classes: $25/month
How much is Bodyplex a month?
Bodyplex monthly memberships start around $15 per month and that is for Basic plan only. You can choose up to 4 different plans. Basic, Basic Kidsplex, Basic Classes and Basic Kidsplex Classes.