December, 2021. Prices on this site are updated each month.
The Bay Club is formerly known as Western Athletic Clubs. Founded in 1977 it is now an active lifestyle company that maintains a network of 24 contemporary country clubs which is spread over 10 locations.
The headquarters of Bay Club is in San Francisco. It continues to increase its club members at a rapid pace and is now 85,000 strong. An additional 3,400 associates are enjoying the services and amenities of the club.
There are five Bay Club locations located in Northern California – Los Gatos, Silicon Valley, Redwood Shores, San Francisco and Marin. Another five are located in Southern California where three are in Los Angeles, one in San Diego and another one in Santa Barbara.
Below are the latest Bay Club fitness prices.
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Single Site)||$100.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Single Site)||$219.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Single Site)||$0.00|
Campus Santa Clara
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Campus Santa Clara)||$100.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Campus Santa Clara)||$229.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Campus Santa Clara)||$0.00|
Executive South Bay
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Executive South Bay)||$750.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Executive South Bay)||$280.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Executive South Bay)||$0.00|
Executive North Bay
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Executive North Bay)||$500.00|
|Monthly Fe (One Person) (Executive North Bay)||$245.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Executive North Bay)||$0.00|
Club West Gold
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Club West Gold)||$2,500.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Club West Gold)||$335.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Club West Gold)||$0.00|
Amenities of Bay Club
The Bay Club is the ideal fitness center for the whole family. It has a laid back setting which is akin to an attractive resort where everything is within your reach. You can spend one whole day at the pool with your family, or play a game of hockey with your friends. There is also a cozy spot with a fire pit that you and your girlfriends will love while sipping your favorite wine.
Improved Health and Fitness Awaits Bay Club Members
For you to enjoy the beautiful things in life, you must be in good health. And this is the ultimate goal of Bay Club for its members. You can only get your hands on life’s beautiful things if you are not feeling sick most of the time.
Through scientific studies, it has been revealed that being happy is not the result of having an abundance of material things. It helps admittedly, but material possessions are not the real source of true happiness.
Real happiness only comes from the intangible stuff, such as good relations with your fellowman, and good health. Your new car will only give you a fleeting moment of joy, but that happiness you experience for a couple of hours playing around with your kids on the pool sticks with you for a much longer period.
The desire to be happy is what drives you to do what you want, whatever it is. And the whole community of Bay Club is designed to provide you the best way to achieve this beneficial kind of happiness.
Bay Club’s Campuses are designed to provide you a holistic setting which is not just ideal for improving your fitness and health, but your whole life as well.
This fitness club has a plan for growth in the coming years that involves acquiring golf clubs, country clubs and swimming venues that will offer their members more health and fitness opportunities that they can enjoy.
There are three types of membership offered at Bay Club.
- Single Club Membership – If you choose this type of membership, you will be given access to the entire facility and equipment of one single club. Choose your preferred club from the several Bay Clubs nearest you.
- Executive Club Membership – You can opt for this type of membership at Silicon Valley, South Bay or North Bay, and you will be given access to the amenities and equipment of the particular Bay Club resorts in that area.
- Club West Membership – if you choose this type of membership, you will be able to enjoy Bay Club’s most comprehensive fitness and lifestyle experience. You will be given access to the facilities and equipment in all the Bay Club resorts located in San Diego and San Francisco.
Sports and Fitness Facilities at Bay Club
Here are some of the better things you will get in Bay Club:
- Indoor Basketball – you will have access to Bay Club’s indoor basketball, day or night. They have the best courts in their Thousand Oaks campus. There are two full-sized indoor basketball courts where you can play for fun or competitively with your friends.
- Cycling Studio – Bay Club’s cycling studio is designed for all fitness levels. You can enjoy the experience of joining and completing a cycling class where you will be motivated to extend your strength and burn from 400 to 600 calories per session.
- Pilates Reformer Studio – this facility is of boutique-quality and is also equipped with a number of Pilates Reformers that will offer you an intense and challenging workout. These devices have body weights, leverage and springs that make them ideal for working out your muscles to make them solid and strong.
Bay Club Fees
Bay Club charges different fees for different types of club memberships. Here are some of them:
- $100 for one time enrollment fee
- Single site: $219 per month
- Campus Santa Clara: $229 per month
- Executive North Bay: $245 per month
- Executive South Bay: $280 per month
- Club West Gold: $335 per month
For more information about Bay Club, visit their official website.
How much is Bay Club membership?
- Single Site: $219 per month.
- Campus Santa Clara: $229 per month.
- Executive North Bay: $245 per month.
- Executive South Bay: $280 per month.
- Club West Gold: $335 per month.
How much is enrollment fee at Bay Club?
Initiation Fee (Single Site) – $100 per person.
How much is executive membership at Bay Club?
Initiation Fee (One Person) (Executive North Bay): $500.
Executive North Bay: $245 per month.
Initiation Fee (One Person) (Executive South Bay): $750.
Executive South Bay: $280 per month.