Club Fitness has been in the business for over 25 years. Founded in St. Louis, Missouri, Club Fitness currently has eight state of the art facilities in Missouri and five in Illinois.
They are committed to providing an environment that is fun, friendly, and motivating to people who want to improve their health and lifestyle.
Below are the latest Club Fitness prices.
Single Club Access
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$0.01|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$10.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
All Club Access
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Rapid Results)||$0.01|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Rapid Results)||$19.95|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Rapid Results)||$0.00|
All Club Access
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (18-Month Pre-Paid)||$0.00|
|18-Month Fee (One Person) (18-Month Pre-Paid)||$379.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (18-Month Pre-Paid)||$0.00|
Club Fitness Membership
They provide affordable Club Fitness prices to encourage everyone to start their journey to getting fit. Be one of their thousands of clients who have achieved wonderful results since joining Club Fitness.
Club Fitness wants to help its members realize that getting fit is for everyone. This is why they make sure that they have a welcoming and a sparkling clean environment. They want to motivate and educate their members that working can be really enjoyable and that it doesn’t have to be expensive. Their staffs and trainers will be there to help you become successful in achieving the body type that you have been wanting to get.
In Missouri, you can find their clubs in Wentzville, O’Fallon North, O’Fallon K&N, St. Peters, St. Charles, Chesterfield, Florissant, and Creve Coeur. In Illinois, their clubs are in Wood River, Alton, Granite City, Collins Ville, and Fairview Heights. If you live around these areas, check out their facilities so you can see for yourself what’s in store for you when you join Club Fitness.
What are the classes that you can find in Club Fitness?
Each club has its own class schedules. They vary per day and per hour. Each class usually lasts for an hour, and is taught by different fitness instructors. Below are some of the classes that you can find when you join the club.
- ALL ABS – The ALL ABS workout will focus on the strengthening of your abdomen, as well as your posture, resistance, and techniques.
- BODYPUMP – In this training, you will be using barbells, and you will be working out with a group. This will all happen while you listen to fun and moving sounds. This athletic-based workout is simple, yet it will define and sculpt your major muscles groups and strengthen your body.
- BUTTS & GUTS – Having a nicely proportioned body doesn’t only look great, it also affects your body strength. With BUTTS & GUTS, you will perform fun yet difficult exercises involving weights, stability balls, and others. This training will tone and strengthen your gluteal and abdominal muscles.
- CARDIO DANCE & TONE – This is the training for you if you want to tone your muscles, burn your calories, and have cardiovascular training, all while dancing to fun music.
- CORE COMMOTION – CORE COMMOTION is a fun and exciting workout. You will be using light and medium weights to burn those calories and exercise your whole body.
- CYCLING – Feel the energy coursing through your body while you burn your fat and sweat to great music.
- DYNAMIC TRAINING – In this new form of exercise, weight training and cardiovascular training are combined. The trainers who run the stations will make sure that you are motivated as you go through your training.
- IRON YOGA – The Hatha style yoga postures of this class will improve the following: balance, focus, strength, flexibility, breathing, and relaxation.
- KICKBOX – If you find yourself tired of bored of the usual gym workouts, try kickboxing. Through martial arts moves, you will have excellent cardio workout while developing your strength, stamina, and focus.
- ZUMBA TONING – You may not initially think that this is a wonderful exercise. But as you dance to great Latin music and feel the sweat running on your body, you will realize what a fun way it is to tone your muscles through Zumba.
What are the Club Fitness membership types?
- Basic Plan. In this plan, you will have single club access, and you can go to the club during the staffed hours only. Please note that there will be no access to classes and there will be no kids club.
- Rapid Results Plan. With this plan, you will have all club access and 24-hour access. You will be able to enjoy unlimited tanning, unlimited free aerobics classes, unlimited cycling classes, unlimited massage, and kids club. There will be a personal training monthly reassessment, free personal training session, custom nutrition plan, CF synergy classes, Rapid Results 3/20 Program, and guest privileges.
- Full Plan. The Full Plan privileges include all club access and 24-hour access. You can take advantage of unlimited tanning, unlimited free aerobics classes, unlimited cycling classes, unlimited massage, and kids club. Enjoy free personal training sessions, monthly PT reassessment, custom nutrition plan, CF synergy classes, Rapid Results 3/20 Program, and guest privileges.
If you check the Club Fitness website, in the membership page, you may be able to find great deals and discounts. Please also note that amenities of Club Fitness vary per location. Begin your journey to personal health and wellness. Visit a Club Fitness facility today.
For more information about Club Fitness, visit their official website.