Are you searching for the fastest way to burn fat and firm your muscles? You don’t have to search far and wide for a workout regimen for this purpose. Here are some fast and sure ways to achieve both these objectives.
Why These Exercises Work
These workouts increase the intensity of strength training by including a blast of cardio exercises. You can perform these exercises in a gym like David Barton Gym or UFC Gym. As such you will be able to slash about 10 calories per minute while you are actually focusing on all the areas in your body.
After performing these exercises, some people were able to torch around 8.2 inches all over their bodies. So, there is nothing to lose except your unwanted fat by practicing these workouts.
This routine targets your legs, butt and arms.
- Start by standing on your right leg with your left leg slightly bent and raised behind your back. Place your right hand on your hip, and lower your body into a squat on your right leg, and then reach your left hand toward your right toes.
- Stand up with your left foot on the floor while reaching your left arm forward.
- Reach your left arm above your head and slightly lean back while extending your left leg forward. Hold this position for one second while keeping your abs tight, and begin leaning over so that you can touch your toes.
- Perform 10 reps of these movements, and then switch legs and repeat.
Single Leg Balance
This workout focuses on your legs, butt and abs.
- Stand on your right leg, with your left leg bent and a little off the floor.
- Place your hands on your hips or extend them in front, and then lower your body into a squat position on your right leg while keeping your right knee aligned with your toes.
- Keep squatting while extending your left leg out to your left with your toes facing forward and your foot flexed. And then lower your left leg.
- Repeat these movements 10 times, and then switch sides and repeat.
This routine targets your butt.
- Start by lying on your left side near a wall with your back facing it and your head resting on your left hand. Place your right hand in front to get your balance while extending your legs forward so they will be just in front of you.
- Press your right heel back against the wall with your foot flexed and your toes pointed forward. Keep your hips and shoulders squared and then press your heel against the wall while you slide your foot up as far as it can go. Then lower your leg to the starting position.
- Repeat these movements 10 times and then switch sides and repeat.
This routine targets your legs, butt, chest, back abs and arms.
- Start by assuming a push up position with your arms extended and your wrists below your shoulders. Your body should be in a straight line from head to heels.
- Step your right foot so that you can bring your right knee toward your right elbow as you try to reach forward with your left hand.
- Switch sides and bring your left knee toward your left elbow as you try to reach forward using your right hand.
- Maintain a crouch position and continue crawling forward for about 30 seconds. Then reverse your movement and go back to your starting position. Crawl alternately by going forward two steps and going backwards two steps.
These movements target your arms and legs.
- Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides. Jump while raising your arms overhead and then crossing one wrist over the other.
- Jump with feet together and cross one foot over the other while crossing your arms in front of your hips.
- Repeat movements from 30 seconds to one minute, switching your feet and arms while jumping.
Lunge to Push Up
These exercises focus on your butt, abs, arms, shoulders and legs.
- Begin by standing with your feet hip-width apart and your hands on your hips. Step in front with your right leg and then lower your body into a lunge. Your knees should be bent about 90 degrees.
- Lean forward over your right thigh and put your hands on the floor on the two sides of your right foot. Step your right foot backwards so you will be in a push up position. Then perform a push up.
- While coming up, bring your right foot forward, and then rise and do another lunge, and then step back to get back to your original position.
- Switch legs and repeat these movements. Perform this routine 10 times, while switching sides.
You may be interested
Top 6 Tips on How to Make Time for ExerciseEditorial Staff - March 25, 2020
A normal day can get by without you noticing it. One minute you wake while expecting to accomplish something, and…
Top 5 Ways for Efficient WorkoutsEditorial Staff - March 16, 2020
When you’re at the World Gym, a great workout isn’t all about what you’re doing while you’re there. In most…