Yes, it is possible to get a burst of energy without using any kind of gym equipment. And you can do it in just 22 minutes. Perform these exercises regularly and your body will look great and your energy will be at its optimum.
The success of every workout depends on the warm up. So, don’t forget this part of your daily workout routine in Planet Fitness or Curves. Here is one of the best methods of warming up your body before doing your actual workout routine.
- Frontal lateral jack
Stand with your feet together and your arms on the sides. Jump out so that your feet are more than shoulder width apart. Swing out your arms forward alternately up to shoulder height. Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Heel clicks
Stand on your left foot and then kick your right foot behind while swinging your right arm across. Do the same movements while standing on your right foot. Repeat for about 30 seconds.
Lean forward slightly while holding your core tight. Swing your arms around to your sides while tapping the same foot behind. Repeat the movements for 30 seconds.
- Break the Board
Hop using your left foot and drive your right knee upwards. Switch legs and bring your arms above your head and then bring them down when your knee comes up. Repeat for 30 seconds. This will end your warm up.
Lower Body Workout
The following exercises will increase your strength.
- Start by jumping from foot to foot like you are using a jumping rope, while moving your wrists in small circles on your sides. Do this for 20 seconds.
- Assume a push up position but hold one leg off the floor behind. Jump your foot forward and then press and stand on one leg. Lower your body and jump out until your leg is straight. Perform these movements for 20 seconds and then switch legs.
- Sit in a squat position on one side of the wall and pulse two times. Pivot your foot 90 degrees so that you are facing forward. Then start jumping and squatting alternately and then pivot 90 degrees to the other side. Pulse two time and then pivot to the center. This is one set. Repeat these alternating moves for 40 seconds.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Then lower your body into squat position with your arms bent at your elbows. Jump from your squat position while straightening your arms.
- Go back to the squat position and try to maintain a lower squat by having your heels raised above the floor. Hold this position for about 40 seconds.
Cardio Blast for the Lower Body
You need to jump rope for 20 seconds in between the following routines:
- Start by standing on your feet. Jump with your left leg behind, and then lower your right knee as near to the ground as possible. Then jump up and switch legs while in the air. Land with your left knee lowered. Repeat movements for each leg four times.
- Return to a lowered squat position and jump upward and then back again to the original position. Repeat these dynamic movement four times.
- Start with your feet wider than your hip width with palms out in front. Then begin running in your place at your fastest pace for eight counts. Jump with your feet together. Repeat these movements four times.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart. Your left foot should be behind your right leg. Start lowering your left knee and then straighten up your legs and jump going into a wide squat position. Then jump back forming a curtsy squat with your right knee behind your left leg. Repeat these movements four times.
Upper Body Workout
These exercises will increase your upper body strength.
- Stand with your palms touching the floor. Kick your legs behind you until you are in a push up position. Start lowering your body for a push up. As your body touches the floor, raise both your arms and arch your body backwards. Then straighten up, support your body with your hands and jump straight up with your arms above your head. Repeat movements for 40 seconds.
- Assume a push up position with your feet more than shoulder width apart. Lower your body to the ground and rotate it to the other side. Repeat movements alternately for 40 seconds.
- Sit with bended legs and palms touching the floor, just next to your hips. Straighten up one leg in front and raise it parallel to the floor. Switch legs and repeat movements for 40 seconds.
- Assume a push up position with your body up from the floor. Start lowering your shoulders while bringing your right knee up to your right elbow. Keep your left leg straight and hold for 20 seconds. Switch sides and hold your right leg for another 20 seconds.
You may be interested
Top 6 Tips on How to Make Time for ExerciseEditorial Staff - March 25, 2020
A normal day can get by without you noticing it. One minute you wake while expecting to accomplish something, and…
Top 5 Ways for Efficient WorkoutsEditorial Staff - March 16, 2020
When you’re at the World Gym, a great workout isn’t all about what you’re doing while you’re there. In most…