If you want to have the strength that will sustain you in your daily grind till knock off time, you need to carefully choose the types of exercises in your workout routine. Of course, you also need to support yourself with the most nutritious foods and the best health practices. In this way, you never have to worry about getting fatigued.
Cardio Exercise is the Best Way
The best way to avoid fatigue is by performing cardio exercises in a gym like Bay Club or Fitness Connection. In fact, just a short session of aerobic exercises may bring back your strength and your batteries recharged. This is possible with a 30 minute aerobic routine which can either be moderate or vigorous depending on your current condition.
In the morning, before starting your daily grind at the office, some forms of aerobic exercises such as fast walking, or even running will keep you energized for a good number of hours.
Cardio Exercises for Sustained Energy
Here are some cardio routines you can perform. You will need a pair of dumbbells and a stability ball for these exercises.
These movements will strengthen you core, obliques and inner thighs.
- Start by straddling the stability ball with your feet turned out and your arms at your sides at shoulder height and your palms facing downward.
- Stand up and shift your weight to your left leg and squeeze your inner thighs into the ball while lifting your right leg. You can hold on to a chair to get the right balance.
- Go back to your original position and then switch sides and repeat the movements.
- Perform 4 reps for each side.
Standing Lateral Side Bend
These exercises will strengthen your outer thighs, shoulders, core, glutes and obliques.
- Begin by holding the stability ball with your feet hip width apart and slightly turned.
- Raise the ball overhead with your arms extended, while keeping your shoulders relaxed.
- Bend your upper body to your left side and lift your left leg.
- Go back to the center and repeat movements with your right legs and on your right side.
- Repeat the cycle 4 to 6 times in a slow manner, alternating both sides.
These exercises will strengthen your obliques, glutes, shoulders and thighs, while stretching your hamstrings.
- Begin by standing with the stability ball between your thighs with your right foot pointed forward and your left foot turned out 90 degrees. Your feet should be perpendicular to each other. The heel of your left foot must bisect the arch of your right foot.
- Squeeze the stability ball with your thighs while you shift the weight to your left leg. Lower your left hand toward your left thigh while stretching your right arm toward the ceiling by rotating your body from the waist.
- Hold this position for 8 seconds and then go back to your starting position.
- Repeat the movements twice, and then switch sides and then repeat.
Double Leg Extensions
This routine works on your core, lower back, hamstrings and glutes.
- Start by lying with your face down and your midsection and thighs resting on a stability ball. Your feet should be hip width apart and your weight supported by the balls of your feet.
- Rest your elbows, forearms and hands on the stability ball with your head up and your chest expanded.
- Start rolling forward until your elbows and forearms touch the floor. Keep your legs together and your back straight and extended over the ball.
- Hold this position for 2 seconds, and then roll back to your starting position.
- Repeat the movements 5 times.
Overhead Triceps Press
This routine will strengthen your triceps, core and glutes.
- Start by lying on the floor face up with your head, neck and shoulders resting on the stability ball. Hold a dumbbell about 3 to 8 pounds on each hand with your arms bent and your elbows pointing upward.
- Walk forward until your knees form a 90 degree angle, with your heels on the floor and your hips raised.
- Straighten up your arms while keeping your elbows in place and hold this position for one second, and then lower your back to your original position.
- Repeat the movements 10 to 12 times.
These exercises will strengthen your core, calves, glutes, quads and hamstrings.
- Stand behind the stability ball on the floor with your legs apart a bit wider than your hips and your toes turned out.
- Go all the way down by bending your knees more than 90 degrees and placing your hands on both sides of the ball.
- Press your elbows into the insides of your thighs to increase the stretch.
- Using your legs and your glutes, jump as high as you can and point your toes outward and straighten your legs while lifting the stability ball with your arms extended.
- Repeat all these movements from 5 to 8 times.
You may be interested
Best Things To Do in CartagenaEditorial Staff - November 23, 2019
Unlike how Hollywood portrays Cartagena and Colombia, this place rocks. In fact, you should plan on bringing a good digital…
Successful Weight Loss Isn’t All RosesEditorial Staff - August 28, 2019
When you paid the Anytime Fitness for membership, your goal may have safe and effective weight loss through consistent exercise, among…