Bistro MD is committed to the philosophy that a healthy diet can actually include tasty dishes.
What’s more, you’re also offered the chance to customize your Bistro MD Diet to match your doctor’s recommendations, personal preferences, and budget. This means you can please your doctor and your own taste buds!
The following Bistromd prices are estimates only.
There are 4 basic plans you can choose from:
- Full Program, 7 days, $134.96. This plan consists of 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 6 dinners. One dinner is missing for the “My Night” structured break.
- Full Program, 5 days, $112.46. This gives you 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners. This means you’re free to indulge on weekends.
- Lunches & Dinners, 7 days, $112.46. This is great for people who prefer to make their own breakfasts or smoothies at home.
- Lunches & Dinners, 5 days, $89.96. With this option you’re in charge of your breakfast and your weekend meals.
Right now for 2017, there’s also a discount for our first week order. You can get 25% off plus free shipping (except for Alaska and Hawaii), and you can save $49.94 (for the L&D 5-day plan) to $64.95 (Full program, 7-day) for the first week. After that, you’ll pay the regular price.
Customized Specialty Diets
You can pick and choose your meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and each dish is tagged for suitability for various requirements. So you have dishes that are heart-healthy, gluten free, diabetic friendly, low sodium, low carb, menopause, diary-free, and even vegetarian.
Customized plans can include the precise number of meals you want, and you only pay for particular dishes. Here are the price ranges for each category:
- Heart-healthy. For breakfast, you can get Cinnamon Sweet Potato Pancakes with Apple Compote for just $4.95 while the most expensive Stuffed French Toast is still affordable at $7.95. For lunch or dinner, the priciest is the Grilled Salmon with Lemon Dijon Dressing at just $11.95. It comes with seasoned spinach plus a blend of brown and wild rice. For the lowest price, you have the Irish Beef Stew containing Applewood smoked bacon with Yukon Gold potatoes, parsnips, and carrots. It also comes with sautéed green cabbage. This just costs $5.95.
- Gluten Free. You can try the Sweet Onion Frittata at $7.95 for breakfast. For lunch and dinner your options include the Pork Tenderloin with Spiced Apple Chutney at $9.95 and the Tilapia with Smoky Tomato Sauce at $8.95.
- Diabetic Friendly. A good day can start with Canadian Bacon and Swiss Omelet at $6.95. Then for lunch you may want a taste of the Chicken Cacciatore at $8.95, then dinner is Beef Barley and Vegetable Soup, priced at $7.95.
- Low Sodium. For those who need to watch their sodium intake, a good breakfast can be the English Muffin Sandwich with Egg Turkey Sausage and Cheddar, all for $5.95. Lunch can be Beef Bourguignon while you can enjoy dinner with Chicken Meatballs with Lentils and Spiced Tomato Sauce for $8.95.
- Low Carb. Those on a low carb diet can begin the morning with Egg and Tomato Scramble with Chocolate Chip Muffins, for the unbelievably low price of just $4.95. Lunch can be the Kashmiri delicacy Lamb Rogan Josh served with roasted ginger turmeric cauliflower and brown rice. For dinner, you can try Lasagna with Garden Marinara along with roasted broccoli, for just $7.95. That’s a meal with less than 400 calories, while you get 29g of protein.
- Menopause. Older women will love artichoke spinach and roasted red pepper frittata for breakfast for just $7.95. Lunch is Merlot Meatballs with Grits for $8.95 while dinner can be Chicken Rice and Vegetable Stew for $6.95.
As you can see, they’re all tasty, they conform to your particular health needs, and they’re very reasonably priced. The meals are even delivered, so what more can you ask for?