Initially, the Big Sky Fitness prices may seem comparatively expensive, especially when the per-session rates are considered.
But when you understand the perks that comes with membership and the benefits of professional guidance from the licensed fitness instructors, you will agree that you’re actually getting the best value for your money!
Below are the latest Big Sky Fitness prices.
|Kids club 1||$10.58|
|Kids club 2||$21.16|
|Kids club 3||$31.75|
Best in its Class
The Big Sky Fitness location at Hartford has been voted as the Best Health & Fitness Centers by Hartford Advocate’s readers from 2003-2017. The gym certainly deserved such recognition for many reasons, from the bright décor, roomy fitness rooms, and clean facilities to the state-of-the-art gym equipment and world-class fitness instructors.
We can confidently say that these desirable qualities in a fitness and health center are also present in all Big Sky Fitness locations. Many of their clients have even been heard to say that the gyms and their people are so inspiring they were instrumental in their own successful fitness journeys.
Every Big Sky Fitness gym is also characterized by the unique combination of an energetic boutique gym offerings and inspiring group fitness classes. Think of the gyms as your own fitness playground and you will appreciate that, indeed, Big Sky Fitness brings back the fun to exercise!
Perks of Membership
When you become a member at your nearest Big Sky Fitness gym, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Access to upbeat, bright and clean facilities and amenities in the gym
- Access to more than 250 fat- and calorie-burning cardio equipment, muscle-building strength training equipment, and functional training equipment. These include treadmills, rowing machines, free weights, kettle bells, TRX suspension systems, and medicine balls, among others.
- Access to specially-designated areas for Olympic weightlifting and CrossFit-style training classes, as well as group fitness classes every week. The fitness classes include Zumba, Body Pump, Spinning, Yoga, and Insanity, to name a few. All of these classes are also included without added fees; terms and conditions may apply.
- Up to two free personal training sessions
- Opportunity to bring along your friend as a guest. Your guest can have one free visit every month and, better yet, you can enjoy a free month of membership when he or she signs up for membership, too.
- Access to the shake cars, Kids’ Club for your kids, and free Wi-Fi connection, as well as pool and swim lessons and massage sessions; terms and conditions apply in these cases.
Come to the nearest Big Sky Fitness gym in your area and get started on your healthier self! For more information about Big Sky Fitness, visit their official website.